The gaming license of Curacao is a necessary document for gambling business on the Internet. International licenses are issued by the body Cyberluck Curacao N.V., authorized by the Ministry of Justice of Curacao since 2001. This document’s main feature is that it is not issued for each gambling business separately but for all activities related to gambling entertainment: online clubs, online casinos, bookmaker’s offices, poker rooms, betting shops.
Advantages of a Curacao gambling license
Curacao is an island in the Caribbean Sea, which is part of the Netherlands Antilles. It is one of the oldest and politically stable gaming license providers and is a member of the International Gaming Council and Curacao Internet Gaming Association.
These organizations’ activity is aimed at representing the interests of gambling business owners and controlling their compliance with the code of conduct.
Curacao gaming license is characterized by the following advantages:
- allows you to operate in the market;
- strengthens the image of a gambling establishment due to the high reputation and reliability of the jurisdiction;
- allows you to operate remotely in an international format without opening an office in Curacao;
- has a low tax – 2% of profits;
- grants a legal permit for all types of gambling business;
- has a simplified licensing procedure with a minimum set of necessary documents.
Gambling license Curacao – is a document that allows you to organize a full-fledged operation of a gambling establishment on the Internet.
It allows you to operate in the market, to conduct remote international activities without opening an office on the island, provides legal permission for all types of gambling business (opening of casinos, betting shops, betting shops, poker rooms) and has a short time frame for obtaining.
Another feature of the Curacao Gaming License is the absence of sales taxes, import duties and GST.